Who We Are
Pixability is a technology and data company that empowers the world's largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of video advertising on YouTube, YouTube on TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Hulu. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, DoubleVerify, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, Hilton, Jack in the Box, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a diverse and inclusive culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have won the Best Buy-Side Programmatic Platform at the Digiday Technology Awards (2021), been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 awards for fastest-growing private companies in Mass. five times, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years.
The Campaign Manager plays a central role in the development and execution of YouTube and Connected TV campaigns for Pixability customers.
You will be the liaison between sales, customer success, data science, product, and engineering for all YouTube and Connected TV initiatives. You will partake in the monetization of our platform, impacting our company’s bottom line by providing end-to-end campaign management. You will interact with client teams and peers regularly, reporting on progress and collaborating on campaign recommendations.
Who You Are
You are curious and love testing new advertising tactics, recommending optimization strategies to achieve client KPIs, and leveraging campaign results to enhance future media buys. You possess exceptional attention to detail, and understand client needs in order to translate those needs into objectives. You bring a positive attitude to work everyday. You are a quick learner with an aptitude to pick up subtle nuances on the fly. Effective time management and flexibility to adapt to changes are a must in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Manage YouTube and Connected TV video ad campaigns which includes: trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns.
- Maintain an understanding of all ad objectives and formats available across the walled gardens, including specs, site functionality, general availability, and performance of ad units.
- Communicate clearly and effectively cross functionally, test out new technologies, and help roll out new initiatives.
- Use statistical analysis to increase performance of campaigns, maximize client KPIs, measure performance, develop benchmarks, forecast delivery, assist with billing needs, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues related to testing, under/over-delivery, order management and implementation. Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor client, competitor, and industry changes.
- Grow with us and help improve our existing processes for campaign management.
What You Bring to the Party
- 2+ years of online/digital marketing experience, including paid social media
- 2+years of experience specifically in Google Ads and DV360. Particularly working with video campaigns, YouTube preferred
- Previous experience working in an agency environment preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Remote Role, though East Coast is preferred– no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.