Who We Are
Pixability is a technology and data company that empowers the world's largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of video advertising on YouTube, YouTube on TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Hulu. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, DoubleVerify, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, Hilton, Jack in the Box, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for seven consecutive years.
Pixability is looking for an all-star product manager to join the product team. We are a customer-facing product management team, and we are looking for someone who wants to help solve industry challenges. The product manager will report to the VP, of product management and will be in charge of their cross-functional team.
Who You Are
- You love video advertising. You can name your favorite YouTube channel and favorite streaming service. You are excited to help solve problems on YouTube and connected TV.
- You care about your customers. You think contextual alignment of ads and brand suitability is important, and you are excited to work at the forefront of solving one of the internet's biggest challenges.
- You know the adtech market. You are an expert on YouTube and/or CTV. You understand programmatic trading and the agency landscape.
- You think streaming/CTV/OTT is the future of advertising, and you are excited to be the pioneer in the CTV space.
- You love solving problems. You love hearing directly from customers and developing solutions to their problems.
What You’ll Do:
- We love our customers, and you do too! As a PM, you will spend a lot of your time talking to customers (internal and external), understanding their problems, and building products that solve their problems.
- You are in charge of your roadmap. You will hear all those problems, and translate that into your team’s roadmap.
- You love to see the problem through. You’ll work with Product Marketing to position, price, and launch new products.
What you bring to the party
- 4+ years of product management experience, including a proven track record of bringing successful products from concept to launch
- Must have experience working on brand safety, brand suitability, or contextual targeting tool
- DV360 or programmatic ad buying experience is a must
- Connected TV, Streaming, Linear TV, is a plus
- Strong user experience capabilities
- Exceptional data Visualization capabilities, Looker or Tableau experience is a plus
- Able to collaborate with our Engineering, Business Development, and Customer Success Teams.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Passion for video, technology, and connected TV platforms
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected