Who We Are
Pixability is a technology and data company that empowers the world's largest brands and their agencies to maximize the value of video advertising on YouTube, YouTube on TV, Amazon Fire, Roku and Hulu. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, DoubleVerify, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, Hilton, Jack in the Box, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for five consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for six consecutive years.
You are a hands-on individual contributor who is willing to immerse themselves in the core business operations and help bring technical context to the team and identify opportunities for unlocking new value from our unique data sets. You will be creating and delivering machine learning solutions to support our organization and clients. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in the understanding of product owner strategy and collaborate with peers and technology partners to translate complex user stories into successful AI product releases. You have the talent and desire to deliver innovative products and services at a rapid pace. You are a team builder who leads by example and celebrates when others succeed. You are a consensus builder who knows how to listen, make decisions, and adopt new ideas. Those around you regularly seek out your knowledge. You love exploring massive datasets to find new insights. You are comfortable being measured by the results. You can prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
At Pixability, a Machine Learning Engineer provides innovative research and development within cross-functional teams. We build industry-leading solutions that create significant competitive advantages for our customers. Transparency, quality, urgency, and intellectual honesty are central tenets of our work ethics while we embrace experimentation and collaboration to produce results that customers love.
- 3+ years of experience working with production tools and frameworks such as docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, and AWS.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical lead on successful, high-performing data science production systems and teams.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in understanding the underlying machine learning algorithms and data analysis frameworks such as scikit-learn, NumPy, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- 5+ years experience in solving problems including but not limited to Regression, Text Classification, Sentiment Analysis, Clustering, and Optimization.
- 5+ years of experience deploying and managing production Machine Learning components to a production environment.
- Experience with designing and building a scalable and organized modeling architecture and infrastructure.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with executives, customers, and business partners.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with DataRobot, SageMaker or similar platform.
- Data warehousing with Snowflake and data visualization with Looker.
- 3+ years experience in advertising or marketing technologies, such as Google Ads, DV360, programmatic ad buying, and/or video ad serving.
- Ph.D. or MS in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Computer Science/Statistics or a related technical field.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third-party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.