Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracle’s Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, L’Oréal, and Puma. For more information about Pixability’s video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Coolest Companies by BostInno (2017), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
The Sales Director will work with brand advertisers and their agencies to align Pixability’s core products with client objectives. Our Sales organization is supported by knowledgeable and passionate individuals that are part of our Strategy & Planning, Customer Success, Insights, and Data Science teams. Our extensive experience working with leading brands across key verticals gives our sellers access to a huge repository of insights and success stories.
- Self-motivation and a drive to succeed within a team environment.
- 5+ years of online media sales experience is a must, with a track record of successfully exceeding revenue targets and consistently building a strong pipeline across a diverse list of accounts.
- Video platform and/or ad-tech sales experience with an understanding of the paid social ecosystem and a history of selling both managed and licensed service models.
- Strong personal network with key agency contacts across search, social, investment and programmatic teams, at independent advertising agencies, and directly with brands.
- The ability to partner with brand marketers/agencies and formulate strategies based on client objectives and strategically position Pixability in the larger context of larger ad-tech and mar-tech investment.
- Successful experience using a solution selling/customer-centric approach to working with clients.
- Phenomenal presentation skills that bring data and analytics to life with an affinity for understanding and leveraging data to support your clients.