Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracle’s Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, L’Oréal, and Puma. For more information about Pixability’s video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Coolest Companies by BostInno (2017), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
Pixability puts you at the forefront of the fast-growing social advertising industry and gives you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world—from international brands to independent agencies. The role requires a deep analytics background, with proficient skills in data reporting and competitive analysis which will contribute to the success of all digital initiatives. This person is a data storyteller, able to analyze data from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram and craft a cohesive storyline. The Data Insights Analyst will assist with metrics-driven strategy and media decisions for the team, clients, stakeholders and partners with insights that drive traffic and improve conversion rates for various projects.
Please note that this is not a Data Science role.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver insights instead of just delivering reports
- Contribute to our industry studies on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram and develop data-driven storylines
- Develop initial versions of data visualizations that can be productized into our software suite
- Utilize Pixability's Video Marketing Platform to gather data in order to understand individual industries, topic spaces, and campaign performance
- Work closely with Account Management team to make specific and actionable client recommendations
- Collaborate with the Sales team to provide competitive analysis for prospective clients
- Create new and maintain existing Tableau dashboards
- Present data analysis directly to customers
What You Bring to the Party:
- B.A. in math, economics, business, computer science
- 2+ of experience working with web analytics, marketing analytics, ad agencies or ad tech
- 2+ years experience in data analysis and report generation
- Role requires the ability to write clear and concise presentations for clients by summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in straight-forward and enlightening ways
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Tableau
- Proficiency in SQL is a must, Python is a plus
- Experience effectively managing projects that support multiple clients and stakeholders
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Past agency experience or proven knowledge of digital advertising
- Experience in Google Adwords, Facebook, or ad tech platforms is a plus
Local candidates only. Pixability will not cover relocation costs or allow remote work for this role.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.