Inside Sales Representative - Internship for 6 months
Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
Due to continued success, Pivotal is looking to offer an entry level Sales internship opportunity within its EMEA Inside Sales team in London, UK. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to start a career in Sales for a world-class software vendor. The successful candidate will typically be a career minded, sales focused individual who is fluent in English.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up and sales qualifications on new and/or existing customers
- Drive attendance to EMEA events from new and existing accounts
- Contact discovery
- Create and identify new business opportunities by interacting with a wide variety of accounts from small and medium sized, to large enterprises
- Maintain contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Pivotal
- Fluency in English
- Good academic record
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal at all levels
- Strong professional demeanor with customers
- Ability to handle constructive customer feedback and implement ideas for process improvement
- Previous Sales experience and one of the following languages is desirable; German, French or Spanish
- Be a team player
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."