Headquartered in Palo Alto, Pivotal offers a modern approach to technology that organizations need in order to thrive in a new era of business innovation. Our solutions intersect cloud, big data and agile development, creating a framework that increases data leverage, accelerates application delivery and decreases costs, while providing enterprises with the speed and scale they need to compete.
Come join a driven, creative, smart and fun-loving company. At Pivotal, you can tackle the most challenging problems, unleash amazing opportunities and build technologies that have a real impact to businesses, people and the world. Every employee has a voice and the autonomy to make decisions and we work together to drive toward tough but rewarding achievements.
Be part of world class database development team, participate in design and develop next generation of MPP share nothing database
- Participate in the architecture, design and development of feature to resolve real customer pain points and requirements.
- Deliver robust, fault tolerant, production
- Interact with members of the Greenplum team across US & China to better align with each other.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Excellent C or golang or python programming skills
- Hands on Agile development practice
- Rich experience on distributed system provision/monitor/management system
- Demonstrated trouble shooting skills
- Team player and self motivated for success
- Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Ambari or other database (Teradata/Oracle etc) ’s management console is big plus
- Experience with message bus (like kafka/ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ) is big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pivotal offers a competitive compensation/benefits package as well as pre-IPO equity in our company.
This role is based in Beijing, China