Pivotal is a software company that uses its cutting edge development methodology, next-generation cloud platform, and big data analytics to accelerate digital transformation for the world's largest enterprises and most admired brands. At Pivotal, we enable companies to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software.
Our 2,000+ employees across 17 offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
Pivotal is seeking a Deal Desk analyst to help deliver our worldwide Services deal desk function for our expanding business. This individual supported by appropriate personnel will work cross functionally to support our worldwide book of business.
- Review and revise professional services agreements including statements of work (SOW), change requests and other contracting agreements to support the business
- Serve as point of contact for pricing and standard and non standard business terms; liaise with other departments (Legal, Order Management, Field Sales, etc.) as required to support transaction needs and collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closures.
- Ensure compliance with published services, sales and business approval policies.
- Work with teammates and management to identify best practices for fulfilling nonstandard deals and process improvement opportunities, as well as provide ongoing education to the Sales Field.
- Lead and/or assist in special projects and additional Deal Desk related work as needed.
- Previous Software Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Operations, Procurement preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in commerce, business studies or possess related experience
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be effective working independently, viewed to be a self starter and be effective in a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands, multitask and capable of prioritizing activities at times of high volume e.g. Quarter-End.
- Salesforce (SFDC) experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (“Pivotal”) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotal.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).