Pivotal is a software company that uses its cutting edge development methodology, next-generation cloud platform, and big data analytics to accelerate digital transformation for the world's largest enterprises and most admired brands. At Pivotal, we enable companies to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software.
Our 2,000+ employees across 17 offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Pivotal Sales Operations team is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial, and bright individual to provide full time support for Sales Operations team. We want someone who loves all things technological and innovative, has strong writing, research and project management skills. A general interest in mobile Apps is a must! Needless to say, our ideal candidate isn’t shy and brings bold ideas to the table.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Development Coordinate is a team-player! They will work directly with Sales Reps and Product Managers to create impactful sales collateral that will help enable the Sales process.
A successful candidate would work within the greater Pivotal Sales Operations team, liaising with the Sales, Product and Marketing teams. Our support model enables us to provide impactful outreach to Pivotal Sales teams all across the globe!
- Support the Sales Field Representatives and Associate Directors on all sales initiatives, enabling the sales process
- Liaise between local Field Sales and local project delivery teams
- Implement proprietary sales processes for Fortune 2000 and emerging small businesses
- Produce proprietary research and analytics on a bi-weekly basis
- Oversee and sign-off on proposals, contracts and research
- Provide insight driven recommendations to Field Sales during competitive bids
- Understands and incorporates the principles of the Agile methodologies within the company
- Responsible for identifying and mapping industry trends that allow for sales to local markets and global extensions
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors
- Proposal Development- Drafting content for proposal submission using Indesign
- RFP Response and submission development
- Research & Development packages
- Slide deck development for client presentations
- Attending client scoping sessions where appropriate for sales opportunities
- Attending client meetings for Sales Opportunities
- Proposal review, editing and formatting
- Ensuring timely document submissions with all client opportunities
- Case study content generation
- University degree (MBA a plus)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience in mobile space
- Experience preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, and providing strategic recommendations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with client-facing meetings
- Someone looking to join a fast paced, rapidly growing technology company
- Passion for entrepreneurial organizations with an understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently and within a team
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
THE SKILLS YOU WILL DEVELOP:
- Some of the tools you will have the opportunity to master on the Sales Operations team are:
- Adobe InDesign
- Pivotal Tracker (Our Internal Project Management Tool)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (“Pivotal”) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotal.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).