Pivotal is a software company that uses its cutting edge development methodology, next-generation cloud platform, and big data analytics to accelerate digital transformation for the world's largest enterprises and most admired brands. At Pivotal, we enable companies to innovate by employing an approach focused on building software.
Our 2,000+ employees across 17 offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
T&E Operations Specialist (Travel & Corporate Card)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of all aspects of Pivotal’s Travel and Corporate Card programs including associated (a) Policies (b) Processes (c) Systems (d) Controls (d) Reporting (e) Communications (f) Education and (g) Support.
- Collaborate regularly with key service partners, including Travel Management Company (TMC) and Corporate Card providers.
- Partner with TMC to ensure Pivotal rates are loaded appropriately into the systems.
- Ensure optimization of the online bookings tool (preferred properties highlighted, etc)
- Execution of travel bookings controls, including real time policy exception reviews and resolution.
- Participate in the annual RFP process with Travel Suppliers (Air, Hotel, Auto).
- Partner with Corporate Card provider to ensure streamlined processes for card activation/deactivation.
- Execution of corporate card controls, including monitoring and resolving aged balances and investigating other instances of policy non-compliance.
- Provide timely hands-on, localized training & troubleshooting as necessary
- Provide regular detailed reporting and analysis on Travel Bookings and Corporate Card use across the company
- Participate as necessary in program enhancements and change management initiatives
- Ability to escalate expenses and speak to the appropriate manager levels
- Knowledge and passion for quality customer service, resolving complex situations/problems, applying good business judgment, and responding promptly to customer needs.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and timeliness.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both verbal and written
- Developed knowledge of the travel industry (e.g., working with hotels, airlines, car rentals, TMC’s)
- Data oriented mindset (including but not limited to Excel proficiency, Ability to construct and report out on key spend categories, operational metrics, and KPIs)
- The ability to function both independently and in a team environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- 2+ years of related experience in the Travel industry
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- 2-Year College Degree/Diploma Minimum
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (“Pivotal”) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotal.io; ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).