Pivotal offers a modern approach to technology that organizations need to thrive in a new era of business innovation. Our solutions intersect cloud, big data and agile development, creating a framework that increases data leverage, accelerates application delivery, and decreases costs, while providing enterprises the speed and scale they need to compete.
At Pivotal (www.pivotal.io), you can tackle the most challenging problems, unleash amazing opportunities, and build technologies that have real impact to business, people and the world.
Pivotal is seeking a world-class salesperson with experience selling IT solutions or consulting services into the top level CXOs, CIOs and CTOs. As an Account Executive at Pivotal your objective will be to manage, develop and grow existing and prospective client relationships within the FSI Vertical.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Pivotal’s products and services
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts
- Perform contract renewal activities focused on client needs
- Build excellent client relationships offering value added, insightful and strategic input to their business
- Work with existing and new customers to expand Pivotal territory coverage
- Develop long term strategic accounts as well as to meet short term performance goals
- Provide leadership in the development of product knowledge, solution, sales and service strategies and competency development using the Integrated Sales Cycle
- Represent Pivotal with integrity, maintain industry credibility, prospect for new business, and establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences and attendance
- Be the “Pivotal Ambassador” within EMC and VMWare – this involves communicating with the Country Manager, the Sales Directors and the direct and indirect sales teams, being up-to- date with market trends and positioning
- 10+ years of technology consulting sales experience with focus on IT
- Consistently outperform sales quotas in previous jobs, achievement driven and highly competitive
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (high end mid- market and enterprise)
- Advanced knowledge around Big Data Analytics Platform, In Memory Technology and PaaS
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Ability to work independently and leverage resources wisely when needed
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good partner management skill
- Innovative thinking and business oriented
- Able to qualify, execute and close business opportunity under minimum guidance and high pressure
- Team player, self motivated and able to take ownership on the assigned task(s)