Pivotal, the company at the intersection of big data, PaaS, and agile development, helps companies transform into great software companies. Pivotal offers a modern approach to technology that organizations need to thrive in a new era of business innovation. Our solutions intersect cloud, big data and agile development, creating a framework that increases data leverage, accelerates application delivery, and decreases costs, while providing enterprises the speed and scale they need to compete.
The Pivotal Labs team located in Toronto is seeking an Product Designer to join our team. You will lead products from discovery and framework through iterative development and delivery. Help Product Managers assess and prioritize opportunities and constraints while Guiding product decisions through user research and iterative feedback loops.
How you can become part of this team:
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design-related discipline
- Be self-motivated, open-minded, creative, and self-critical; be collaborative and communicative
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills with a strong work ethic
- Be thoughtful about the role of design in relation to contemporary technology; be committed to lifelong design learning, and active in the tech/design community
- Have a portfolio of design work that is clear and professional
- Have experience working independently with clients
- Have experience designing consumer and business applications (mobile UI design and drawing/sketching skills an asset)
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have experience with or a curiosity of agile and lean philosophies
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY GPVTL Canada In (“Pivotal”) is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every individual in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Pivotal believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Pivotal is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Pivotal will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email AskHR@pivotal.io or call 416-907-9470 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).