Pivotal’s Story VIDEO
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to make software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are a thought leader and understand enterprise customer expectations of the technical support experience. You judge your success by the happiness of your team and the success of your customers. Maybe you’re interested in working for a cutting edge, agile technology company, or perhaps you enjoy leading Knowledge Management in an innovative learning organization. Either way, you have extensive experience in designing strategies to enable best of industry customer experience while increasing self- and peer-support. You continuously connect and align with Pivotal leaders and their priorities across the business. You enjoy consulting to senior leadership and leading the cultural and behavioral changes required to succeed in knowledge management. You use data for strategic decision-making to benefit the team and people who use Pivotal products. You possess excellent leadership and communication skills and are committed to continuously improving yourself, our support systems, products, and people.
In Pivotal Support, we are passionate about providing our software customers with the highest level of service. We work together around the globe, 24x7, helping customers succeed with Pivotal products. We believe in kindness, helpfulness, humility, and collaboration. We do the right thing and work at a sustainable pace. We are also passionate about our people, building on individual strengths, and encouraging continuous learning and certifications. And, when you’re off work, we want you to relax, recharge, and refocus.
You are the senior expert in Pivotal’s Knowledge Management program, fostering cross-functional collaboration, adoption, and innovation of Pivotal’s knowledge management practice. You execute on the vision and engage with team members to manage Pivotal’s internal and external knowledge base. Your actions align with Pivotal’s global strategy, objectives and key results. You deliver outcomes and key results that increase self-service capabilities and understand the value of support communities as well as internal knowledge sharing. You lead Knowledge Management activities to capture, structure, and reuse of knowledge across multiple channels. You bring thought leadership to knowledge taxonomy and unified search. You use dashboards that track both successes and continuous improvement opportunities and analyze and recommend further improvements.
Required Skills / Experiences
Pivotal’s Knowledge Management P/PM will be familiar, skilled, and/or experienced in some of the following (we do not expect you to be deeply familiar with everything on these lists)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English or a related field or demonstrable, relevant experience in community management or social media communications, preferably for a B2B
- Extensive experience with both Program and Project Management
- Experience working in customer service, technical support, community management, or operations with an understanding of enterprise customer business needs and continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse sets of internal and external stakeholders
- Empathy for end-users and the ability to envision how they will want to interact with our products and community
- Experience using analytics tools and platforms to gain insights from search and other user data to measure community success, feed design thinking, and make decisions around continuous improvement
- KCS certification
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Experience with open source software, front-end design, and/or user experience design
- Familiarity with Knowledge Centered Service and reputation models
- Understanding of search engine optimization principles and content optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and unified search tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines