About your future team:
Our mission is to make customers' use of our products and solutions successful, so that they can more effectively transform their business. Our cross-disciplinary team includes technical account leaders, data scientists, agile specialists, solutions architects, educators on Pivotal technology, and business transformation specialists.
A typical day in this role:
- Build & Manage a partner ecosystem of Education Specialist partners in Great China region.
- Enable partners on the value proposition of Pivotal Products and Education which can help them grow the Pivotal Education business.
- Create and execute on local government skills development initiatives by engaging with specialist partners.
- Create and execute programs specific to greater China market which grow the partner education sales.
- Create and execute programs for local universities with a view to growing the skills ecosystem for Pivotal Education business.
- Build a Pivotal Education Sales pipeline by working closely with Pivotal Account Executives, Synergy Sales representatives and Education Partners.
- Evangelize Education offerings (Pivotal Training, PAL) among the Pivotal field regions (Core and CNS) and ensure Education services attach to all of our key opportunities
- Ensuring that all public courses are filled
- Work with marketing to highlight Education customer success stories on our public-facing assets
- Drive demand generation activities (certification workshops, meetups, etc)
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Pivotal and industry trends.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Great verbal communication skills. You are capable of public speaking and presenting in front of customers and at user groups, etc.
- Great written communication skills. You can clearly communicate complex concepts.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and potentially external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with C-level personnel
- Must be effective working independently and in a team setting
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands
- Education/Training Management experience in an IT environment including the development and delivery of training programs
- Business development experience in the education services arena
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelors or Masters degree and above
We really care about our employees and offer:
- Pivotal offers a very competitive compensation package (Base Salary + a generous RSU program)
- Benefits package (Death, Disability and medical health insurance)
- Business travel health insurance for Pivotal employees.
- Diversity of Leave Entitlements (including annual, parental, congratulatory, adoption leave and others)
- Pension Plan
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program allowance - We encourage our Pivots to a healthy lifestyle
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional annual development allowance
- Access to our unique Headspace guided meditation - Free to Pivotal employees!
About our Beijing Office:
We are located in Raycom InfoTech Park alongside many Fortune Global 500 companies in the Zhongguancun district, the Silicon Valley of China. Zhongguancun is one of the most convenient and prosperous districts in Beijing. Raycom InfoTech Park provides some of the best facilities for fitness, leisure, and dining.
The Beijing office is the only one R&D in APJ region and the only Data R&D practice of Pivotal outside US
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by half of the Fortune 500 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
- Do the Right Thing
- Do What Works
- Be Kind
These are the values that our Pivots live by and form the cornerstone of the way we work, collaborate and help our customers transform the way they build software.
Our way of working:
Agile, lean and domain driven design concepts are at the core of our process. We have a whole host of Pivotal Practices around reducing risk and getting value into the hands of users early. We are excited to teach these to you and innovate with you on their implementation.
So, do you want to join the Pivotal family? All interested candidates please apply now!
To our recruitment friends: we are in no need of assistance, thank you.
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.