PIVOTAL’S STORY (VIDEO)
As a recognized leader in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, Pivotal combines the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native platform and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions, and are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering. Our 2,000+ employees across offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software.
You possess strong financial, accounting and operational acumen and have significant services operations experience. You can manage, delegate and deliver significant tactical workloads while helping put strategic building blocks in place for long term growth. You have great communication skills, strong collaboration, influence and change management skills. An ability to provide direction and operational leadership in a fast-paced, high-growth professional services organization.
Our mission is to accelerate customers' journey to cloud native applications and agility. Our cross-functional team includes product managers, solution architects, transformation specialists, developers and engineers that work on projects in our office or onsite with customers nationwide.
In this role, you will:
- Lead various parts of services operations including but not limited to the following:
- Collaborating closely with finance, business and recruiting teams on the planning and staffing efforts
- Maintain consultant scheduling, supply/demand planning and related activities to assure efficient tactical business operations
- Oversee business/project tools and processes to ensure streamlined and efficient operations.
- Develop/maintain a roadmap for tools (including adoption of tools and adherence of processes within the business), working closely with IT.
- Work closely with sales operations for services requirements
- Manage and maintain Pivotal SI partner subcontracting relationships, project scheduling and contractual flow
- Reporting and insights
- Represent the business to bring dashboard and reports to bring insights and speed to business decisions
- Predictable, dependable reporting for the business - working closely with other parts of the company
- Maintain accurate reporting and cadence of inspection reviews for broader visibility and financial requirements
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Develop, modify and implement policies and procedures that improve delivery operational efficiencies
- Working with Finance on building models for investments, driving and managing the P&L
You are an exceptional, passionate, business and customer centric to bring growth, scale, efficiency to a fast growing business. You will collaborate closely with the business, support functions and other parts of the company:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a large scale services operations / operations world.
- Successful change management experience in driving tools, policies, consistencies for many different parts of the business
- Leading through influence
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and potentially external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with executives.
- Must be effective working independently and in a team setting.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands
- Previous experience operating a Services business based on SaaS solutions which includes OpenAir, Concur and Zoura are a plus
- Willingness to travel and occasionally work from various Pivotal or offsite locations
Pivotal’s Cloud Native platform drives software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands. With millions of developers in communities around the world, Pivotal technology touches billions of users every day. After shaping the software development culture of Silicon Valley's most valuable companies for over a decade, today Pivotal leads a global technology movement transforming how the world builds software.