Dell Technologies unites seven technology leaders – Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream and VMware – in one company with the power to drive digital transformation and generate real results every day for the customers and people who partner with us.
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
You are a high-energy, strategic hands-on, technical strategist who also has the soft skills to effectively communicate and evangelize technology directly to CXOs and across an ecosystem.
Have the sales and business acumen that will allow you to position Pivotal technology and services i) Directly with CXOs and ii) in conjunction with partners (system integrators, institutes of higher learning) to meet the needs of commercial, enterprise and Government customers.
Look to truly help customers solve real-world issues and to help coach and evangelize them on industry trends, best practices, and how software can help.
Formulate and execute strategy to leverage on Pivotal products and IP to uplift cloud native ecosystem and drive AppTx as a new digital growth engine for Singapore.
You have broad responsibility for the overall health and sales performance of a growing territory.
There is a paradigm shift towards cloud-native technologies and methodologies calling for new capabilities. As part of Dell Technologies, this initiative focuses on uplifting the Cloud Native Ecosystem in Singapore and enabling our enterprise customers in Singapore and the regional economies.
Interacting with C-Level and VP-Level Executives as well as strategic partners, you will be:
- Driving the digital transformation strategy of Singapore Government and market leading enterprise customers
- Formulating and implementing strategies to uplift the cloud native ecosystem in Singapore
- Replicating Pivotal’s marque product, PCF, success as industry standard platform for cloud applications globally into Singapore
You will be charged with identifying and collaborating on the Cloud Native Services implementation plans for our customers journey’s with Pivotal. Each customer may have a different entry point for their journey with Pivotal, but you will play a central role in developing the plan to help our customers drive the outcomes they desire and gain the most benefit from our process and software that they can on Cloud Foundry
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experience using a consultative or advisory based sales approach
- Innovative and creative thinker who can work independently and leverage resources wisely to meet objectives
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Development Process and/or PaaS
- First hand experience selling Software Development consulting and/or Cloud Application consulting
- Partner / Systems Integrator management skills
- Values and practices empathy with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Track record in Government and large enterprise IT advisory, including but not limited to policy formulation
- Management consultancy or in house strategy experience
- Understanding of PaaS offerings such as Cloud Foundry, Azure Service Fabric
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
Singapore Pivotal Office:
- Globally recognized as a leading center of finance, shipping, and travel, Singapore is an impressive blend of culture and commerce. From fast-growing startups to established multi-national corporations, we're fortunate to have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients and industries. With its thriving local tech community, world-class education, and healthcare systems, the Lion City is a perfect home for our Pivots in APAC.
- Pivotal Singapore office is located inside an iconic building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, Funan office space. Commuting is simple with the MRT five minutes away. With modern amenities and built-in community, you’ll deliver your best work at our shared office in Downtown Singapore.
And finally…… The perks of being a Pivot!!!
- Hot breakfast buffet prepared by our lovely Chef - Yes every morning!!
- Sustainable pace of work, have fun while working, read a book on the rooftop, play a game of ping pong, or chat with co-workers at the snack bar.
- Free drinks (Coffee, Juice, soft drinks and other beverages) and a large variety of snacks
- We have regular “Happy Hours” after a hard day of paired programming to be able to relax with the team
- We run the Lean Startup Meet-up in house - great for professional networking!
- Fantastic team environment work alongside really bright and like minded individuals.
- Benefits package (Medical Health Insurance, and other insured benefits)