Dell Technologies unites seven technology leaders – Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream and VMware – in one company with the power to drive digital transformation and generate real results every day for the customers and people who partner with us.
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
- Responsible to challenge the status quo in applying security in the cloud ecosystem using unique features provided by the platform.
- Have expertise in changing the software development lifecycle and want to be part of the next wave of cloud-native applications.
- Have extensive knowledge of the software development landscape to help the sales and field engineering teams to propose the most optimal solutions for our customers.
- Have the desire and ability to travel within your assigned territory.
- Above all, have a customer-focused mindset and are a hands-on technical expert to support the sales activities in your region.
- Has a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive customer interest in Pivotal technologies
There is a paradigm shift towards cloud-native technologies and methodologies calling for new capabilities. As part of Dell Technologies, this initiative focuses on uplifting the Cloud Native Ecosystem in Singapore and enabling our enterprise customers in Singapore and the regional economies.
- This will be an Area level role. Your job will be to provide thought leadership in the area of cybersecurity to the Pivotal Field Team(s) & customers.
- Present Pivotal vision, strategy & product roadmaps to executives & technical management, especially as it related to Cybersecurity
- Provide expert technical support for opportunities involving Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Maintain deep technical & business knowledge of technology security trends
- Maintain working knowledge of competitor products & how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Technical Marketing & Engineering during the development, launch & continuing refinement of Pivotal products.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
Required Skills / Experiences
- Deep knowledge of the IT security solutions landscape, information security principles and practices, and industry trends in security.
- Experience in Security Design and Architecture
- Familiarity with vulnerability and penetration testing and analysis
- Familiarity with industry regulations and security compliance standards such as PCI, HIPPA, etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cybersecurity issues and provide future recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers
Desired Skills / Experiences
- 5+ years of full-time experience in dedicated, technical information security roles.
- Understanding of PaaS offerings such as Cloud Foundry, Azure Service Fabric
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
- Having a technical certification in Security is a plus. This would include but not be limited to:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CompTIA Security+
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials
Singapore Pivotal Office:
- Globally recognized as a leading center of finance, shipping, and travel, Singapore is an impressive blend of culture and commerce. From fast-growing startups to established multi-national corporations, we're fortunate to have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients and industries. With its thriving local tech community, world-class education, and healthcare systems, the Lion City is a perfect home for our Pivots in APAC.
- Pivotal Singapore office is located inside an iconic building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, Funan office space. Commuting is simple with the MRT five minutes away. With modern amenities and built-in community, you’ll deliver your best work at our shared office in Downtown Singapore.
And finally…… The perks of being a Pivot!!!
- Hot breakfast buffet prepared by our lovely Chef - Yes every morning!!
- Sustainable pace of work, have fun while working, read a book on the rooftop, play a game of ping pong, or chat with co-workers at the snack bar.
- Free drinks (Coffee, Juice, soft drinks and other beverages) and a large variety of snacks
- We have regular “Happy Hours” after a hard day of paired programming to be able to relax with the team
- We run the Lean Startup Meet-up in house - great for professional networking!
- Fantastic team environment work alongside really bright and like minded individuals.
- Benefits package (Medical Health Insurance, and other insured benefits)
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.