Dell Technologies unites seven technology leaders – Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream, and VMware – in one company with the power to drive digital transformation and generate real results every day for the customers and people who partner with us.
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
- Have knowledge and experience with architecture of enterprise or cloud scale applications
- Experience of whiteboarding complex concepts to a technical & business audience
- Knowledge of Agile & Lean methodologies and how they contrast with legacy practices
- Have an ability to collaborate and work interactively with our clients to ensure their successful deployment of Pivotal technology
- Are technically curious with the appetite to learn and master emerging technologies
- Are coachable and willing to learn in order to adapt to a changing environment
There is a paradigm shift towards cloud-native technologies and methodologies calling for new capabilities. As part of Dell Technologies, this initiative focuses on uplifting the Cloud Native Ecosystem in Singapore and enabling our enterprise customers in Singapore and the regional economies.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design of Cloud Native architectures, standards, design, and implementation approaches and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Demonstrate leadership in IT management by producing strategic and innovative concept proposals, papers, and speaking at conferences.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Communicate and enforce best practices for building and running applications on Pivotal Cloudfoundry
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client interactions and expectations regarding architectures.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experienced Software Enterprise Architect with demonstrated skills in designing PaaS solutions, enterprise middleware, and Java Spring micro-services based mission-critical applications
- Understands complex enterprise, cloud-based concepts and effectively employs different design techniques.
- Experience with more than one relational database management system.
- Understands the benefits and ideal uses of various programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers
Desired Skills / Experiences
- 4+ years of experience as an enterprise architect.
- Experience with various public clouds would be an advantage
- Experience with Cloud Foundry would be an advantage
Singapore Pivotal Office:
- Globally recognized as a leading center of finance, shipping, and travel, Singapore is an impressive blend of culture and commerce. From fast-growing startups to established multi-national corporations, we're fortunate to have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients and industries. With its thriving local tech community, world-class education, and healthcare systems, the Lion City is a perfect home for our Pivots in APAC.
- Pivotal Singapore office is located inside an iconic building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, Funan office space. Commuting is simple with the MRT five minutes away. With modern amenities and built-in community, you’ll deliver your best work at our shared office in Downtown Singapore.
And finally…… The perks of being a Pivot!!!
- Hot breakfast buffet prepared by our lovely Chef - Yes every morning!!
- Sustainable pace of work, have fun while working, read a book on the rooftop, play a game of ping pong, or chat with co-workers at the snack bar.
- Free drinks (Coffee, Juice, soft drinks and other beverages) and a large variety of snacks
- We have regular “Happy Hours” after a hard day of paired programming to be able to relax with the team
- We run the Lean Startup Meet-up in house - great for professional networking!
- Fantastic team environment work alongside really bright and like minded individuals.
- Benefits package (Medical Health Insurance, and other insured benefits)
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.