Dell Technologies unites seven technology leaders – Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream, and VMware – in one company with the power to drive digital transformation and generate real results every day for the customers and people who partner with us.
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
- Have knowledge and experience with architecture of enterprise or cloud scale applications
- Experience of whiteboarding complex concepts to a technical & business audience
- Knowledge of Agile & Lean methodologies and how they contrast with legacy practices
- Have an ability to collaborate and work interactively with our clients to ensure their successful deployment of Pivotal technology
- Have an ability to empathize with co-workers and clients
- Are technically curious with the appetite to learn and master emerging technologies
- Are coachable and willing to learn in order to adapt to a changing environment
There is a paradigm shift towards cloud-native technologies and methodologies calling for new capabilities. As part of Dell Technologies, this initiative focuses on uplifting the Cloud Native Ecosystem in Singapore and enabling our enterprise customers in Singapore and the regional economies.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design of Cloud Native architectures, standards, and implementation approaches and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Demonstrate leadership in IT management by producing strategic and innovative concept proposals, papers, and speaking at conferences.
- Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Communicate and enforce best practices for building and running applications on Pivotal Cloudfoundry
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client interaction and expectations regarding architectures.
- Mentor junior architects to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups/events.
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experienced Software Enterprise Architect with demonstrated skills in designing PaaS solutions, enterprise middleware and Java Spring micro-services based mission-critical applications
- Understands complex enterprise, cloud-based concepts and effectively employs different design techniques.
- Understands the benefits and ideal uses of various programming languages.
- Experience with database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL) and messaging middleware technologies (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models.
Desired Skills / Experiences
- 4~5 years of experience as an enterprise architect.
- Experience with various public clouds would be an advantage
- Experience with Cloud Foundry would be an advantage
About our Singapore Office
Located in the heart of the CBD inside the amazing new Funan Mall, which has an indoor climbing wall, a rooftop garden, and a spectacular array of shops and restaurants, our Singapore office is located ideally for inspiring the next generation of software companies. Pivots are empowered to thrive in our collaborative culture which includes numerous benefits such as daily breakfast, lunch & learns and “stand up” team meetings.
The Singapore tech industry is expected to experience rapid growth and is on the cusp of a revolution fueled by startups. Bigger players are also building new technology teams with Pivotal helping brands like Singapore Power, DBS, and Singapore Airlines transform the way they build software.
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines our cloud-native platform, tools, and unique methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most important software applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies to achieve strategic advantages in software development and IT operations
Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
Learn more at pivotal.io.
- Do the Right Thing
- Do What Works
- Be Kind
These are the values that our Pivots live by and form the cornerstone of the way we work, collaborate and help our customers transform the way they build software.
Our way of working
Agile, lean and domain driven design concepts are at the core of our process. We have a whole host of Pivotal Practices around reducing risk and getting value into the hands of users early. We are excited to teach these to you and innovate with you on their implementation.
So, do you want to join the Pivotal family? All interested candidates please apply now!
To our recruitment friends: we are in no need of assistance, thank you.
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.