Dell Technologies unites seven technology leaders – Dell, Dell EMC, Pivotal, RSA, Secureworks, Virtustream and VMware – in one company with the power to drive digital transformation and generate real results every day for the customers and people who partner with us.
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
- Are passionate, curious, engaging, have software development experience and a good understanding of cloud-native applications.
- Are great written and verbal communicator, capable of public speaking and presenting in front of customers, user groups, etc.
- Help customers realize the benefits of cloud-native applications and architectures on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity. We work in an iterative and incremental way, balancing many different inputs and constantly making trade-offs. This requires you to be comfortable moving forward with imperfect information.
There is a paradigm shift towards cloud-native technologies and methodologies calling for new capabilities. As part of Dell Technologies, this initiative focuses on uplifting the Cloud Native Ecosystem in Singapore and enabling our enterprise customers in Singapore and the regional economies.
- Help customers realize unprecedented returns by transforming existing applications.
- Work on Pivotal Cloud Foundry technology to deploy cloud-native applications.
- Coordinate with the larger Account Teams to coordinate selling motions and present a unified voice for Pivotal to clients.
- Continuously learn and be at the leading edge of Pivotal and industry trends.
- Maintain knowledge of Pivotal’s primary product offerings, and their value propositions.
- Be prepared to articulate value propositions to pivots and clients
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experience and familiarity building Cloud applications using programming languages like Go, NodeJS, etc
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based application architectures
- Have an understanding of or implementation experience in building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel and work on-site with customers
Desired Skills / Experiences
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in .Net or Java/Spring programming languages
- Experience with various public clouds
- Experience with Cloud Foundry
Singapore Pivotal Office:
- Globally recognized as a leading center of finance, shipping, and travel, Singapore is an impressive blend of culture and commerce. From fast-growing startups to established multi-national corporations, we're fortunate to have opportunities to work with a wide range of clients and industries. With its thriving local tech community, world-class education, and healthcare systems, the Lion City is a perfect home for our Pivots in APAC.
- Pivotal Singapore office is located inside an iconic building in the heart of Singapore’s CBD, Funan office space. Commuting is simple with the MRT five minutes away. With modern amenities and built-in community, you’ll deliver your best work at our shared office in Downtown Singapore.
And finally…… The perks of being a Pivot!!!
- Hot breakfast buffet prepared by our lovely Chef - Yes every morning!!
- Sustainable pace of work, have fun while working, read a book on the rooftop, play a game of ping pong, or chat with co-workers at the snack bar.
- Free drinks (Coffee, Juice, soft drinks and other beverages) and a large variety of snacks
- We have regular “Happy Hours” after a hard day of paired programming to be able to relax with the team
- We run the Lean Startup Meet-up in house - great for professional networking!
- Fantastic team environment work alongside really bright and like minded individuals.
- Benefits package (Medical Health Insurance, and other insured benefits)
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.