Job Location: Sydney
About your potential future team:
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. Our team is growing exponentially as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
A typical day in this role:
Interacting with C-level clients, you will be driving the digital & application transformation strategy with market leading enterprise customers.
Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Pivotal’s products and services.
Building relationships with key decision makers within organisations, uncover pain points to building software and identify aps and teams that are in need of support.
Leads generation and development of sales pipeline to attract new clients and seek further opportunities with existing clients through consultative selling.
Represent Pivotal with integrity, maintain industry credibility, prospect for new business, and establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences and attendance
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong proven history of engagement and network in Sydney based Financial Services /Large Corporations from which to land or accelerate Pivotal’s presence
- Considerable experience of selling application development consulting and/or enterprise software products.
- Experience using a consultative sales approach to sell the business value / outcomes derived vs. product is KEY
- Appreciation of business and outcome value derived from DevOps, PaaS, Agile, Containers and other similar technologies / approaches.
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Previous experience of working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience of selling Enterprise applications in Java EE / .Net environments, Cloud applications experience
We really care about our employees and offer:
- Pivotal offers a very competitive compensation package (Base Salary + Superannuation + a generous RSU program)
- Benefits package (subsidized medical health insurance, Salary continuance insurance and other insured benefits)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave to support our families - all parents eligible
- Global Fitness Reimbursement program allowance - We encourage our Pivots to a healthy lifestyle
- Capped Annual Professional development allowance
- Access to our unique Headspace guided meditation - Free to Pivotal employees!
- Regular “Happy Hours” after a hard day work to be able to relax with the team
- Other opted benefits.
About our Sydney Office:
The Sydney tech industry is seeing a new-found revival and is on the cusp of an entrepreneurial revolution fuelled by its first generation of startup heroes. Bigger players in Australia are opening innovation labs to collaborate with partners and startups in order to build communities.
Pivotal is located in the heart of the Sydney CBD (Wynyard station is our nearest), close to the beautiful Darling Harbour, with the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House as its backdrop. This is an ideal location for inspiring the next generation of software companies.
Pivotal has state of the art offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD, We kick start the day with a hot breakfast buffet prepared by our lovely Chef - yes every morning!
We are not a “get blood out of a rock” business and our work/life-balance module is structured by having a sustainable pace of work for each employee, have fun at work while learning, supporting and developing our staff members to be the best they can be.
Want to know more:
We are proud of our “no egos” office environment and we all enjoy working collaboratively and in harmony with all our different teams under one roof. In Sydney, we have a variety of relaxation spaces within the office such as our rooftop, business lounge or our new addition “the quiet room” where you can either read a book, have a quiet time or take a minute to unwind from your work temporarily.
Also, you can play a game of ping pong (a popular activity here) with different members of our team or just chat with some of your co-workers at the snack bar as we offer free drinks (Coffee, Juice, soft drinks and other beverages) and a large variety of snacks
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by half of the Fortune 500 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
- Do the Right Thing
- Do What Works
- Be Kind
These are the values that our Pivots live by and form the cornerstone of the way we work, collaborate and help our customers transform the way they build software.
Our way of working
Agile, lean and domain driven design concepts are at the core of our process. We have a whole host of Pivotal Practices around reducing risk and getting value into the hands of users early. We are excited to teach these to you and innovate with you on their implementation.
So, do you want to join the Pivotal family? All interested candidates please apply now!
To our recruitment friends: we are in no need of assistance, thank you.
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.