About Us VIDEO
Founded in 2013, Pivotal Software, Inc., combines our leading cloud-native platform, tools, and methodology to empower the world’s largest organizations to adapt to change and build great software. Our technology unleashes developer productivity, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
This is an opportunity to lead the Pivotal sales activities across our France region and participate in a fast-paced, forward-thinking, high growth business. At Pivotal, our mission is to enable some of the world’s most admired enterprises to become the digital disruptors of tomorrow by adopting the most modern agile software development practices, leverage our industry leading open cloud platform and big/fast data technologies to enable even the most traditional business to move at Internet speed.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Director with a strong entrepreneurial background and proven track record of achieving bookings targets and building a high performance sales team. The successful candidate will be required to engage clients at the most senior levels (Board & CXO) and must therefore have real presence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to forge long lasting customer relationships. From a team perspective, we are looking for a leader who is comfortable operating in a matrixed environment, is hands on, decisive, but intent on shaping an organisation with a variety of skill sets that can scale as the business achieves hypergrowth.
- Establish a clear vision, direction and priorities for France sales region
- Inspire the field teams (Sales, Pre- Sales, Customer Success) to execute passionately against that vision.
- Exceed top line bookings targets but also the success goals we define for each of our customers
- Build an elite team which includes:
- Hire top talent
- Mentor, coach & develop sales team
- Elevate performance of Sales representatives
- Mentor/coach poor performers not able to achieve sales objective
- Maintain highly collaborative relationships with the Presales and Customer Success teams.
- Establish and maintain communications and coordination with Partners to ensure delivery services meet or exceed expectations.
- Maintain prioritized coverage and align resources with the highest yield opportunities (short and long term).
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with all peer Regional Directors, in keeping with Pivotal’s “give more than you get” culture.
- Develop and constantly evolve a strategy to divide territories and your region to enable Pivotal’s growth targets.
- Maintain a consistent and appropriate Executive Call Plan across major accounts and opportunities.
- Manage expenses in a responsible manner across the region.
- At least 10 years sales experience in the enterprise software market with at least 5 years experience in a management role
- Understanding of enterprise applications frameworks (.NET, Java), middleware and or Cloud native application landscapes a real advantage.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a group of diverse and talented individuals.
- Ability to prioritise, drive accurate and timely decisions.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Ability to operate in a matrix environment.
- Maintain operational command of the business.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
- Strong organisational skills and operational understanding
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills