Pitch is the collaborative presentation platform for modern teams. With a focus on real-time collaboration, smart workflows, and intuitive design features, we make it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Our presentation and template galleries give everyone the ability to publish their own standout work, learn from one another, and find the creative spark for their next presentation. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. We’ve raised over $135 million to date, and have been recognized by FT-backed Sifted as Europe's Top B2B Soonicorn in 2022. And we’re just getting started.
A key factor that differentiates Pitch from other presentation tools on the market is our deck creation user experience. Our editing canvas and design tools are a cut above what folks are used to. And they are one of the first things our new users experience: the engagement they create from the very beginning is essential for people feeling the value Pitch brings and continuing in their use, so it becomes their presentation software of choice for the long term.
What you will do
- Become an expert in how teams within our ideal customer profile create presentations using Pitch.
- Drive value for both our customers and the company by defining an outcome-driven product strategy that balances user value and growth initiatives.
- Own the product roadmaps for your area and define key hypotheses and milestones, determining the product and engineering needs to support these roadmaps.
- Collaborate with senior leaders across the company from Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, and Analytics teams.
What you should offer
- A strong track record of successfully launched products with a high bar in design quality and complexity - preferably in the B2B and SaaS space.
- Fluency with qualitative and quantitative insights as well as experience developing sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex features (e.g., can measure how Pitch's product can help our ideal customer profile achieve their goals).
- A deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and usability.
- Strong communication skills. You know how to wrap complex issues into easily digestible messages for different stakeholders.
- A get-it-done personality, confidence in working in the fast-paced, ambiguous environment of a start-up, and a sense of humor. Excitement for Pitch’s mission and for building a tool that balances power and flexibility with ease of use.
And it would be a bonus to have, but not a must:
- Previous experience working on the core experience of a design tool
- Having worked in a remote setup before
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. For more specifics on how we honour our commitment to diversity in our hiring process, check out our Recruiting D&I Pledge.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite sure whether that's a role for you? No problem! If you can't find any open role that caught your eye, but are interested in working at Pitch, you can always submit your resume here. We will follow up as soon as we open up a position that matches your skillset and aspirations!