Pitch is the collaborative presentation platform for modern teams. With a focus on real-time collaboration, smart workflows, and intuitive design features, we make it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Our presentation and template galleries give everyone the ability to publish their own standout work, learn from one another, and find the creative spark for their next presentation. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. We’ve raised over $135 million to date, and have been recognized by FT-backed Sifted as Europe's Top B2B Soonicorn in 2022. And we’re just getting started.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Collaborate team. At Pitch, we believe the future of work is asynchronous and collaborative. As a growing number of teams choose Pitch as their platform of choice for presentation creation, delivery, and sharing—we want to ensure that the collaborative experience is frictionless, delightful, and delivers value for a diverse range of team members. Clear communication and engaging insights are central to workplaces and business outcomes, so growth in this area is a top priority for our users and, by association, for Pitch.
The Senior Product Manager will have the opportunity to lead product initiatives with a high growth potential in our Collaborate product pillar. The role will emphasize zero-to-one discovery and optimization motions to drive product-led growth.
What you will do
- Become an expert in how and why teams use Pitch within our ideal customer profile
- Create product strategies and visions for the collaboration experience
- Collaborate with Pitch's product leadership and bring in your expertise on workspace users and growth to impact Pitch-wide product strategy
- Own the product roadmaps for your area and define key hypotheses and milestones, determining the product and engineering needs to support these roadmaps
- Collaborate with senior leaders across the company from Design, Engineering, Marketing, Product, and Analytics teams
What you should offer
- Excitement about building an innovative B2B product offering while maintaining a high bar of design quality and delightfulness typically found in consumer products
- An understanding of how to make complex things easy and clear to different stakeholders and can facilitate clear communication between cross-functional teams to ship impactful work
- Experience with developing complex, cross-functional product growth plans and rallied cross-functional teams behind a product direction
- Experience developing sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex features (e.g., can measure how Pitch's product can help our ideal customer profile achieve their goals)
- Ability to hold your own in technical discussions with analysts and software engineers
What would be nice to have
- Familiarity with or experience applying the work of Marty Cagan, Teresa Torres, or other authors on outcome-driven product management
- Familiarity with Reforge methodology, ideally having completed at least one of their programs on Growth or Product Strategy
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. For more specifics on how we honour our commitment to diversity in our hiring process, check out our Recruiting D&I Pledge.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite sure whether that's a role for you? No problem! If you can't find any open role that caught your eye, but are interested in working at Pitch, you can always submit your resume here. We will follow up as soon as we open up a position that matches your skillset and aspirations!