Pitch is the collaborative presentation platform for modern teams. With a focus on real-time collaboration, smart workflows, and intuitive design features, we make it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Our presentation and template galleries give everyone the ability to publish their own standout work, learn from one another, and find the creative spark for their next presentation. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. We’ve raised over $135 million to date, and have been recognized by FT-backed Sifted as Europe's Top B2B Soonicorn in 2022. And we’re just getting started.
Our internal Creative Studio, a key group within our Marketing organization, is seeking a Design Manager to empower a small team of visual and motion designers in conceptualizing and delivering marketing assets for stakeholders across Pitch. Spreading the word about Pitch will always mean creating beautiful visuals, most of which will be created by your team. You will ultimately have a huge impact on Pitch’s product growth and brand awareness. If you enjoy motivating team members, nerding out on Figma plug-ins, and optimizing communications flows for fully-remote design teams, you’ll want to keep reading on.
What you will do
- Lead our Marketing & Brand Design team, which executes campaigns for a wide variety of stakeholders such as Product Marketing, Communications, Content Marketing, and Growth.
- Consistently set the quality bar for Marketing and Brand Design by overseeing all marketing assets, making sure they are on brand and high-quality. Since we’re a small team, you’d be expected to stay hands on and able to execute great design work quickly, filling in gaps when needed.
- Participate in all stages of the campaign production process, including leading ideation sessions with other marketing stakeholders. Constantly seek ways of improving the communication and collaboration with these stakeholders from outside the Marketing Design team.
- Manage, nurture, and mentor a supremely talented group of visual and motion designers.
- Constantly strive to improve the Marketing and Brand Design team’s workflows, processes, and tooling, ensuring efficient communications both internally within the team and with external stakeholders.
What you should offer
- Immaculate graphic design and branding design skills, ideally with a great deal of experience in digital mediums.
- Experience leading and mentoring design teams of >3 creative folks.
- Experience building and refining a scalable design team.
- Expertise in our software and communication tools. We use Figma, Notion, Asana, Adobe CC and Slack extensively.
- Experience working with and managing external vendors, agencies and freelancers.
Bonus points for...
- Experience working and leading teams for a remote-first company would be awesome.
- Experience working with Cinema 4D, Octane, and After Effects.
- Experience working in print and familiar with outdoor campaign production.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. For more specifics on how we honour our commitment to diversity in our hiring process, check out our Recruiting D&I Pledge.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite sure whether that's a role for you? No problem! If you can't find any open role that caught your eye, but are interested in working at Pitch, you can always submit your resume here. We will follow up as soon as we open up a position that matches your skillset and aspirations!