Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
We’re building a full content ecosystem for publishing and exchanging presentations and templates. We aim to connect anyone who’s looking for inspiration with world-class content from top creators and brands to help them get started on their next presentation. Our vision is to turn Pitch into a thriving destination for the world's best thinkers and makers to share revolutionary ideas—where everyone can express themselves with playful storytelling and share inspiring personal journeys.
We're looking for a product designer to take this vision to the next level. You'll get to work with an intelligent, fun, and pragmatic product team. Together you'll conduct operations in all areas of the product development cycle: user research, prototyping, UI design, usability testing, and ship, ship, shipping. This is a unique opportunity to join a big idea at an early stage alongside a diverse team of designers, engineers, and product managers. If this sounds up your alley, read on.
What you'll get to do
- Play a key role in establishing Pitch as a knowledge network for teams and creators.
- Contributing to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction.
- Working cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs for new mobile features.
- Creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Working closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality implementation.
- Some examples of the types of challenges you'll tackle: building a world-class search and discovery experience, helping creators monetize their knowledge, helping teams and creators publish high-quality + media-rich presentations.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience designing functional, effective, and beautiful software for desktop and/or mobile.
- A passion for listening and learning from users.
- A self-starter mindset mixed with a deep enjoyment of collaboration. No micromanagers here.
- A systems thinker: we're building a full content ecosystem. Cue in talk of loops, flows, sitemaps, etc.
- Experience in prototyping as a form of communication. Figma prototypes are our second language.
- Someone who loves (from time to time) to dig into pixels, CSS, etc.
- Experience in a creator or content-focused startup is a plus.
- A disdain for SlideShare. Seriously, what have they been doing for the last decade?
- Any additional skills in illustration, animation, video/audio editing, front-end development as a bonus!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!