Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
Presentations are an ideal medium for storytelling. Since the early days of Pitch, we've wondered how we can help our users tell compelling and accessible stories even if their source material is relatively dry. Raw data is a perfect use-case. Our Data Visualization team aims to make a user's journey from dry spreadsheet to visually engaging story as seamless as possible. We have already implemented many fundamental data visualisation features into Pitch, but have ambitious plans for more tools, features, and integrations in the near future.
As a Product Designer on our Data Visualization team, you'll play a pivotal role in creating features related to creating charts, graphs, tables, and data integrations. This is a high-impact role on a still-small team, with plenty of influence on how both core interaction paradigms of charts and tables are designed, as well as how we can build on top of them to create new innovative workflows that don't exist in other tools yet.
What you'll get to do:
- Work with a small team of designers and engineers to research, design, and deliver features that enable our users to create stunning charts and tables, as well as connect their presentations to external data sources.
- Constantly search for the middle ground between playing catchup with chart and table tools in more established apps while making sure that what we're building is quintessentially 'pitchy'.
- Build relationships and collaborative workflows with adjacent product teams to ensure a cohesive Pitch user experience.
You'll be great at this job, if you bring:
- 3+ years of experience working on digital products, ideally on something that had an interactive canvas with direct manipulation or a data visualization component.
- Experience working directly with user researchers to define problem spaces and working with other designers to come up with solutions, and working directly with engineers overseeing implementation & testing.
- Expertise in Figma, our design tool of choice. Some knowledge of the d3 library or CSS would be ideal, but isn't required.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!