Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
As our first Talent Sourcer, you'll be a subject matter expert of the Pitch Recruiting team when it comes to finding and engaging with the very best passive talent in the market. Through leveraging your business knowledge, you'll develop meaningful sourcing and engagement strategies in order to create pipelines of top talent across various domains (including Engineering, Product and Design).
You will collaborate daily with Talent Acquisition Managers, Hiring Managers and various stakeholders to support our hiring goals, and will come across many opportunities to shape the way Pitch engages with and acquires niche talent moving forward.
What you will do
- Own and drive the first and most crucial stage of the recruiting process: building strong pipelines for various roles (including evergreen pipelines) across Pitch
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Managers and the Hiring Teams, you will develop and execute comprehensive & innovative sourcing strategies
- Engage highly passive and niche talent, and convert them into active candidates by skilfully articulating career and growth opportunities at Pitch, both through catchy writing and 1:1 video calls
- Develop and share meaningful business insights through in-depth market-mapping and collecting key data & market intelligence
- Through the use of thoughtful and customized engagement practices, you will build candidate rapport based on trust, and act as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies, and drive improvements as needed
- Conduct preliminary screening calls to qualify candidates, and prepare them for the next stages of the Pitch recruiting process
- Own the candidate relationship all the way to the point of the business/team interviews, but remain closely connected to the outcome
- Enable the entire organization to be more proactive in hiring by maintaining a ready-to-engage pool of qualified candidates
- Work on any initiative you feel passionate about - especially if it moves the needle for our hiring and/or diversity and inclusion agenda
What you should offer
- You bring along about 2-3+ years experience in a recruiting or sourcing role - ideally hiring technical talent within a fast-moving SaaS/tech/start-up environment
- You have hands-on experience with a wide range of alternative sourcing techniques beyond LinkedIn Recruiter (e.g. Boolean X-Ray searches, Stackoverflow, GitHub, Social Media, etc.)
- You enjoy the challenge of unearthing new talent through creative sourcing techniques and innovative research approaches. In other words: you love experimenting new ways!
- You have a methodical approach to intel-mapping and to executing your sourcing strategy
- You are able to identify trends from disparate masses of data and various sources of information
- You are attentive to your own recruiting KPIs such as response- and conversion rates, and are proactive in troubleshooting any bottlenecks
- You create a delightful candidate experience with each interaction, and have the ability to spark the interest of highly passive candidates.
- You have a flair for writing English copy and enjoy dazzling and engaging an audience through the medium of the written word
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!