Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
Our ambition is to build a best-in-class infrastructure to scale a Product-Led Growth SaaS Company.
This role is a unique opportunity to build the Go-to-Market infrastructure at one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. You will have the opportunity to build Pitch’s go-to-market internal tooling from the ground up with the support of a technical lead and our analytics team.
As an Integration Engineer, you'll be a founding engineering member of the new customer operations function and enable sales, community support, and marketing teams to work effectively across various tools. This role will allow you to shape Pitch's way of working from the inside out and have a tangible impact on customer experience.
What you'll get to do:
- Take ownership of implementation, maintenance, and improvement of tools used by teams interacting with customers directly.
- Work with our analytics team to manage the data model and display information in relevant tools that sales, support, and marketing teams work with, e.g. Intercom and Hubspot.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to establish, drive and maintain best practices in processes and customer-facing activities.
- Own the strategy for admin tooling used by the support team to deliver relevant data and functionality.
- Collaborate with various product teams at Pitch to make sure information and functionality related to newly released features are reflected in relevant tools.
- Identify opportunities for process and workflow improvement by understanding each stakeholder's workflows, proactively sharing insights, and making suggestions.
- Ensure tools used by customer-facing teams are managed in a compliant and secure way to ensure we always put the security of customer data first.
What you should bring:
- Enthusiasm for building tools that enable customer operations in a scalable way that makes sense for the business.
- An ability working closely with customer-facing teams and find joy in understanding and resolving their challenges in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Experience in either custom in-house tooling and/or have gotten your hands dirty on tools like Hubspot, Intercom, Braze, Forest Admin, Segment or similar.
- Experience leading and managing projects on your own, and with a team.
- Solid experience in writing maintainable and readable SQL.
- Experience using APIs, webhooks or other tools to develop modular workflows.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with different teams.
- Ability to work independently, and effectively in a remote team spread over several timezones.
Curious about our engineering culture? Our CTO and co-founder Adam Renklint recently contributed a blog post that dives deep into our technical foundation, our iterative approach to development, and our philosophy on building a sustainable engineering culture that's all about joyful work.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!