Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll come up with innovative sourcing strategies to find and engage talent from communities we're constantly looking to engage: product-oriented software engineers, world-class designers, folks from underrepresented groups, SaaS specialists, and more. You'll also own vacancies in some of these specialist categories from end-to-end, guiding candidates through the process from first contact to contract signing with a blend of flair and empathy.
What you'll get to do...
- You will manage the entire recruitment cycle from end-to-end for recurring, evergreen roles in Engineering, Design, and beyond.
- You will build and drive a fully functional and thought-through playbook for building pipelines and engaging with communities of candidates in your specialist recruitment areas, and regularly drive insights and implement tweaks.
- You will become the subject matter expert on sourcing for your areas in order to help Pitch hire niche profiles at scale.
- You will use all the tools available to position Pitch as an employer of choice in the relevant talent communities (ie. attend/host events, be an active member of interest groups etc.) We will be more than happy to invest resources and energy in your ideas!
- You will own the employer branding and candidate experience for your area and cross-pollinate into existing branding initiatives.
The role is perfect for you if...
- You bring along about 3-4 years' recruiting experience - ideally in a fast-moving tech company or start-up.
- You enjoy the challenge of sourcing; engaging highly passive talent in niche domains and converting passive candidates into active candidates.
- You are motivated to own and run with a specialist area of our hiring strategy, and shaping it as your area of expertise
- You are able and willing to identify shortcomings in processes, but also to build new processes, A/B test, and challenge the status quo.
- You are excited about representing Pitch as an employer of choice within the talent community.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!