Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
In order to keep delivering new and delightful features to our users, Pitch is growing! And in order continue providing support to both new and existing Pitchers, we are looking for an additional HR Manager to join our amazing People Team.
If you’re excited about providing an extraordinary employee experience and working on a variety of HR projects in a people-centric company, then this could be the perfect role for you.
What you will be doing
- Act as the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries, and oversee the entire employee lifecycle (preboarding, onboarding and offboarding).
- Prepare and amend HR documents, i.e. employment contracts, new starter packs, and payslips.
- Provide suport on all kinds of labour law and work permit related queries
- Form and maintain employee records, and keep them updated ie. by processing leave requests and sick days
- Report regularly on a variety of HR metrics
- Create new and maintain existing company policies and HR processes
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization and automation in order to allow for scaleable HR processes
- Take the lead on various HR projects and change initiatives
What you should bring along
- 3-4 years' experience in Human Resources, ideally within an international high-growth startup or tech company
- Experience working with HR software systems such as Personio, CultureAmp and Greenhouse
- Experience driving HR projects and implementing scaleable processes
- Excellent communication skills and a people-centric mindset
- Eagerness to dive deep, diagnose problems, identify and bring forward issues and drive creative solutions
- Great organizational skills and the ability to stay on top of a variety of competing priorities
Would be nice to have
- Experience working environments characterized by an asynchronous and/or remote working style
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices
- Genuine interest in data/metrics
- Fluency in German (and/or any other language aside from English)
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!