Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our team onsite in Berlin or remote. As the leader of our Editor Base team, you'll be owning technical initiatives to improve the efficiency, scalability, and maintainability of our design editor's code base.
Curious about our engineering culture? Our CTO and co-founder Adam Renklint recently contributed a blog post that dives deep into our technical foundation, our iterative approach to development, and our philosophy on building a sustainable engineering culture that's all about joyful work.
What you'll do...
- Lead a small team of experienced developers who are working on the foundation and technical growth of the design editor domain of our application.
- Own the roadmap and plan strategic initiatives such as large-scale refactorings for the coming years of Pitch's development.
- Drive technical initiatives to improve efficiency, scalability, and maintainability of the code base to emplower product teams at Pitch.
- Drive advanced technical solutions to maximize quality standards, and establish best practices within the domain of design editing software.
- Work primarily on frontend code to create simple, high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested solutions.
Who we are looking for...
- You have extensive experience working Single Page Applications with rich user interfaces and bringing complex yet delightful interactions to life.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and working with ClojureScript. Prior experience with ClojureScript is a plus, but not required.
- You have previously applied a functional paradigm to modern frontend stacks built with React, Redux, and/or Re-Frame.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You have prior experience managing Senior Engineers and a long-term development roadmap.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!