Pitch's mission to change the way people craft, deliver, and share presentations is an ambitious one. In order to get there, we will need to grow in terms of the most valuable asset we've got: our people. As Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you'll work across our organization to define the molds for new Pitchers, come up with innovative sourcing strategies to find and engage talent, and guide candidates through the process from first contact to contract signing with a blend of flair and empathy. Besides this day-to-day business of hiring, you'll be take on broader initiatives to make our hiring process more efficient, data-driven, transparent, and contributing to making our team more diverse.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage the full recruitment cycle: from initial briefing with our hiring teams to sourcing candidates, to extending offers.
- Propose and pursue innovative sourcing methods and channels e.g. social media which help Pitch reach diverse, top-tier talent no matter where they're based.
- Continuously look for ways we can improve our hiring process with better tools, reporting, communication flows, and more.
- Contribute to the People team's efforts to build an Employer Brand that's the envy of tech startups globally.
The role is perfect for you if...
- You have experience managing end-to-end recruitment cycles for a variety of roles, ideally with hiring technical talent for startups.
- You bring understanding of various active sourcing methods and platforms from the usual suspects (LinkedIn, Github, etc.) to the more experimental (Clubhouse, Codepen, etc).
- You're committed to diversity and are ready to make diversity goals part of your day-to-day workflow.
- You approach recruitment with a quality over quantity mindset. You'd rather send out 10 well-crafted, thoughtful InMails to surefire candidates and provide them with a great experience rather than sending 100 sloppy templates to long-shot candidates.
- You have an appreciation for how data can be used to optimize hiring processes and are regularly consulting the numbers when adjusting your approach.
- Experience working in a remote company with mostly asynchronous communication would be ideal.
- Major bonus points for bringing prior experience with writing English copy in a marketing or branding context. The success of our Employer Brand and Talent team's internal communication depends on the clarity and catchiness of our written words, so the more confident you feel in this regard, the better.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!