Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch, we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and fall in love with.
As a member of our illustrious Brand team, you'll be designing material that inspires both current and prospective Pitch users to open our app, with the goal of helping people fall in love with Pitch as a brand and product. Your work will be seen on a wide variety of marketing materials, both online and offline, and be key to maintaining Pitch's reputation as one of the sleekest brands in tech. If you're eager to help evolve and shape the Pitch brand, keep reading!
What you'll get to do..
- As part of our Brand team you will create assets for a wide variety of projects, such as marketing emails, product tutorials, presentations, websites, online and offline campaigns, employee branding, social assets, and more.
- You'll be responsible for translating project briefs into thoughtful and visually stunning designs.
- You'll collaborate directly with highly experienced visual designers, motion designers, illustrators, marketers and content strategists, front-end developers, and project managers.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You have at least three years design experience working on cutting-edge brands.
- You've got an outstanding portfolio that shows an understanding of typography, grids, and colors, tying all of these elements together with great attention to detail.
- You're fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma.
- You have some experience with product design and are familiar with how to communicate product features in a visual way.
- You have some experience with video editing/motion/print design (though this is not a strict requirement).
- You enjoy collaborating with others but know how to manage your tasks and projects independently.
- You have strong execution skills — you can get things done fast.
- You are proactive, and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are motivated by feedback. You relish the opportunity to improve your craft, the way you work, and how you work together as a team.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.