Pitch's team continues to ship new features at a prodigious pace after our global launch more than half a year ago. This pace hasn't come at the cost of quality and polish, in large part thanks to our world-class QA team. In order to maintain this standard, we're looking for a passionate and driven QA Automation Engineer to deliver high-quality applications and expand our existing test automation framework and test coverage. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and fall in love with. If you enjoy the challenge of delivering a product with predictable high quality, you're just the type of person we're looking for.
What you'll get to do…
- Maintain, improve and expand our existing test suites (both web and mobile).
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
- Work closely with product and development teams to understand how new features should be tested.
- Monitor open issues for severity and priority, communicate risks and follow through remediation.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process.
The role is perfect for you if…
- You're an organized and detail-oriented person with a passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- You have considerable experience working with test automation, in particular with modern web UI automation frameworks, both web (e.g Cypress.io, WebDriver.io) and mobile (eg. Detox).
- You have excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various teams across multiple locations.
- You have an aptitude for problem solving and are eager to take ownership of exciting new projects.
- You bring deep knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes to the table.
Not required, but bonus points for...
Please note that while we are a remote-friendly company, our QA team is currently all based in time zones that are at most +/- 2 hours from Central European time. Since this team is particularly collaborative, we would strongly prefer candidates based within these time zones.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!