Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with. As a leader within the marketing team, you'll be responsible for building and growing the Pitch userbase, developing a data and experimentation driven approach to optimisations throughout the marketing funnel. You'll get the opportunity to shape the growth of our business and impact the way teams present their ideas across the world.
What you'll get to do
- Own Pitch's global growth marketing strategy, budget and execution across paid and owned user acquisition & retention channels with a goal to maximise ROI
- Build and lead the Growth Marketing team (including CRM)
- Develop models to understand the growth loops and levers within entire Pitch ecosystem
- Collaborate closely with product, platform & sales teams to implement growth strategies and funnel improvements
- Develop a pipeline for experimentation across marketing channels, audience targeting, creative, and messaging
- Perform analysis on marketing performance data (from the smallest campaign up to the overall funnel & mix) and develop the reporting framework to share and align on marketing strategy & execution across the company
This role is perfect for you if
- You have at least 7-10 years experience managing growth marketing and multi-million $ budgets for major tech companies, ideally in B2B SaaS
- You are an experienced people leader and empathetic coach
- You have deep experience in at least a couple of paid channels, and broad experience across multiple others (such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Taboola/Outbrain, YouTube, Pinterest, Podcasts, Display)
- You are highly technical and analytical, knowing your way around adtech, attribution models, analytics, segmentation, automation etc
- You are familiar with key growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, activation, retention, referrals, churn, cohorts, etc, and know how to use these types of metrics to drive smart and efficient decision making
- You think about growth in systems and frameworks, connecting the dots between marketing, product and revenue touchpoints
- You have an intuitive understanding for how to market great software products but are very analytical and operate with a 'strong opinion, loosely held' mindset
- You have a strong sense for brand and product, and the term growth hacker makes you a bit queasy. You care as much about the way of doing it as the KPIs themselves.
- You have strong communication and persuasion skills, helping to create consensus about opportunities for user growth, whether the actual execution sits in the growth marketing team or elsewhere
- You have the ability to switch between operational and strategic and like to get your hands dirty to solve problems, big or small
Sounds good? Let us know why you're excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).