Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As the product lead for our Platform team, you'll be responsible for building and implementing the product vision for our public presentation platform and the rest of our marketing website. You'll own the end-to-end delivery of a key strategic pillar for Pitch, contributing to the growth of the community and userbase. You'll work closely with our marketing and product teams to ensure anyone can create and share their ideas using Pitch.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be the product owner for the Pitch distribution platform and marketing website
- You will manage everything from strategy & vision of the platform through to day-to-day roadmap execution
- You will define the specific requirements for each feature to ensure best-in-class user experience and efficient technical implementation
- You will interface with product management and team leads to ensure smooth exchange between core app and platform
- You will work with the marketing team to develop the content, community and partner acquisition for the platform
- You will be constantly evaluating feedback from various groups (users, fellow team members, etc.) to ensure that we're building the right features and prioritizing appropriately into our backlog
- You will support on-site growth improvements in areas such as platform virality, SEO, user acquisition flows, landing page optimisations in alignment with marketing team
- You have a proven track record in building great products and great technical understanding
- You have a healthy obsession with managing tasks, customer feedback and complex software projects
- You are entrepreneurial, able to move fast (but not at the expense of quality), make decisions and motivate a team
- You have a unique ability to communicate ambitious goals effectively while keeping everyone happy and motivated
- You have a growth mindset - developing hypotheses, building MVPs and testing to develop fast learnings - and a good command of marketing strategy including funnel optimisation
- You have a deep understanding of marketplace dynamics, such as cold start supply/demand problems, incentives, building (and moderating) a community
Sounds good? Let us know why you're excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).