Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. Our marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic Social Media & Community Support Specialist to help us engage and support our early users.
You'll support us in establishing our brand voice on social media and will develop creative and effective social media content and campaigns across different platforms. In addition, you'll help grow and support our initial user base through engaging onboarding calls and fast, effective, and high-quality customer support. If you have a natural affinity for social media and are eager to engage with a global community, we'd love to talk to you!
What you'll do
- Work with our marketing and design team to execute our editorial calendar and proactively engage and respond to our community.
- Develop social media programs and campaigns from ideation through execution, including sourcing and creating compelling content on-the-fly to spotlight life at Pitch.
- Perform user onboarding calls and build long-term relationships with our users.
- Engage with (current and future) customers through customer support tools, via email and video calls, and various social media platforms.
- Efficiently triage and report product bugs and highlight user feedback for our product teams.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally, and showcase the highlights and benefits of using Pitch to external audiences.
- Help implement tooling and process improvements in order to prepare Pitch for public launch and enable community support at scale.
- Work cross-functionally with designers to generate beautiful assets that spark conversation and drive interest in Pitch.
Who we are looking for
- You have 2+ years of experience managing social media accounts and executing integrated campaigns, supporting customers at a tech company, and/or growing global communities.
- You thrive on day-to-day interactions with users, problem solving, and bringing their feedback constructively into the company.
- You are highly knowledgeable about modern social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Bonus points if you're familiar with design communities like Dribbble and Behance, and emerging platforms like TikTok.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required, other European languages a bonus) and a good instinct for design and copy.
- You have the breadth of knowledge to understand memes and themes that are trending, but the good sense and restraint to recognize where we should and shouldn't engage.
- You're a SaaS nerd, always trying out the latest tools and have experience with software like Intercom, Zendesk, Slack, Notion, Loom, Falcon etc.
- Bonus: You have experience building communities and/or running influencer/ambassador programs.
- Bonus: You have experience with live-streaming, and don't mind being on camera on occasion.
- Bonus: An understanding of best practices in social media advertising, and some experience in managing paid campaigns.
Sounds good? Let us know why you're excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).