Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As a member of the marketing team, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing our lifecycle marketing strategy to activate, engage and retain our users. You'll develop everything from infrastructure and tooling through to running campaigns and reporting results. You'll work closely with our marketing and product teams to ensure a great customer journey, driving growth for the business but with ultimate respect for the user experience. If this sounds like you then, well, you know how to send us an email. :)
What you'll get to do
- Be responsible for post-acquisition funnel optimization through email, in-app and push notifications
- Implement and maintain the tech stack for our single view of the customer CRM tooling
- Be the custodian for the marketing and sales view of customer data, contact enrichment, and user segmentation
- Develop a comprehensive view of the customer journey and identify opportunities for growth
- Build a testing engine for all our CRM activities: run, test, iterate, optimize and repeat
- Grow our referral and invite program to drive adoption of Pitch within teams and beyond
- Develop retention strategies through other marketing channels such as content, social and retargeting
This role is perfect for you if
- You have implemented and scaled lifecycle marketing at a tech platform with millions of users
- You are highly knowledgeable about the latest CRM, email and analytics platforms and enjoy not just playing with new tools but really digging into them to squeeze out every last drop of value
- You are comfortable switching between the operational day-to-day of running campaigns and stepping back to look at the bigger strategic picture
- You have a growth mindset (but are not a hacker) and are not married to your own ideas, being willing to test and learn to find what works
- You have good experience working with statistical models like linear regression, propensity models and segmentation clustering to help drive smarter decisions
- You have a good instinct for design and copy and how the two play together in order to achieve great design.
- You have some experience working with HTML and CSS so you can tweak templates
- You thrive on complexity, data privacy, domain reputations, delivery dates and other devils in the details
Sounds good? Let us know why you're excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).