We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Engineers that are interested in learning Clojure and share our passion for great products. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to be part of a team that wants to achieve something big.
Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to create beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that soon millions of people will use and fall in love with.
Who we are looking for
- You are familiar with the paradigms of functional programming and have written some functional code before.
- You have worked on Single Page Applications or backend services in a collaborative team.
- You have used a distributed version-control system to work on a shared codebase.
- You are familiar with the concepts of relational databases.
- You are interested in working with web technologies and pushing the limits of modern browsers.
- You thrive on learning new things and are not afraid to ask questions when you don't fully understand something.
- You enjoy working with a distributed team and collaborating on problems.
- Any experiences using the following technologies are a bonus: Clojure/Script, React, Re-frame, PostgreSQL, AWS.
What you'll do
- You will partner with product managers, designers, and other Engineers to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs.
- You will learn and practice all skills for shipping quality software daily.
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested code.
- You will design and build software capable of reaching millions of daily users in Clojure.
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- You will participate in architecture design and code reviews.
- You will grow through mentoring within a framework for professional growth.
- You will start you journey at Pitch with a dedicated onboarding buddy who guides you to ship on your first day.
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).