We are looking for an engineer to secure Pitch's frontend infrastructure. You'll not only provide support and guidance around platform security at Pitch, but you'll also have the impact to directly shape the future of the product. Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to create beautiful presentations. At Pitch we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that soon millions of people will use and fall in love with.
Who we are looking for
- You have experience in building web apps and are eager to work on a single page application with ClojureScript.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and working with ClojureScript. Prior experience with ClojureScript is a plus, but not required.
- You deeply understand the trade-offs of different web authentication mechanisms.
- You know how to mitigate XSS attacks.
- You know what advantages an HTTP Only cookie brings in regard to storing session tokens.
- You know how to implement good CSPs and what the directive is for.
- You keep up-to-date on best practices and new developments within the area of frontend security.
What you'll do
- Work on the product features with an eye for security.
- Implement authentication mechanisms for our web & desktop apps.
- Conduct recurring security audits of our frontend applications.
- Take part in implementing high-cadence development processes to ship a production application on an hourly basis with low risk.
- Advise and mentor engineers on aspects of frontend security.
- Implement our decisions in Clojure(Script).
Sounds good? Impress us with your most exciting projects you worked on. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).