Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team onsite in Berlin or remote. We are building a cross-platform presentation tool and are looking for a product-oriented ClojureScript developer to help realize our vision.
Who we are looking for
- You are an experienced ClojureScript developer with love for bringing delightful user interactions to life.
- You have practiced writing functional UI with Reagent and Re-frame, and your skills might extend to writing cross-platform applications with Electron or building web applications with Clojure/Script.
- You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done. You are calm and focused under pressure, and consider work-life balance essential for long-term happiness and productivity.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
What you'll do
- You will join a small team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices
- You will work closely with our designers, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to concept to wireframes to prototype to final implementation
- You will work on frontend and possibly backend projects to build simple, high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested solutions
Sound good? Impress us with your must exciting projects you worked. We look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds (including dogs).