Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We're focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
At Pitch, we’re unifying the entire workflow of presenting, empowering teams to go from draft to deck in no time, and presenters and audiences to connect anywhere, anytime. All in one place. In practical terms, that "place" is a web browser — a platform that's unrivaled in its reach and adaptability.
In this context, Frontend Engineering has a VIP seat reserved at the table where features are discussed and spec'ed. Indeed, many of our upcoming product challenges rely heavily on Frontend Engineers: from evolving the core editor experience to be even richer and more collaborative, to building in new features around analytics, sharing and playback functionality, and creating a first-of-its-kind public ecosystem for publishing and exchanging presentations and templates. You can read more about our plans here.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll join a cross-functional team to tackle these challenges. If you're interested in pushing the boundaries of browser-based interfaces to solve tangible problems, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll do
- You will join a team of experienced developers building high impact features for our users driven by design, user research, and metrics. Your work will be frontend focused but can also include backend services, tooling, and infrastructure.
- You will collaborate with peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- You will work closely with our designers, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation with a high degree of autonomy and shipping cadence (we ship new features every week).
- You love shipping Single Page Applications and bringing delightful user interactions to life.
- You believe in functional programming principles and want to put them into practice. We use Clojure (a Lisp-based functional language) across our stack, but don't require any prior experience with it. If you're new to it upon joining, we would provide you with extensive mentorship and training before you're asked to wade into the deep end.
- You enjoy breaking complex tasks down into small deliverables and iterating with a focus on a delightful user experience
Curious about our engineering culture? Our CTO and co-founder Adam Renklint recently contributed a blog post that dives deep into our technical foundation, our iterative approach to development, and our philosophy on building a sustainable engineering culture that's all about joyful work.
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!