Pison is creating the next generation of neural interfaces that focus on gesture recognition and neurophysiological insights. Pison leverages our patented electroneurography (ENG) platform to translate data generated from our body’s natural physiological electricity stemming at the brain into machine interpretable events in software. This allows for never before seen intuitive control of any experience in the IoT universe and discovery of neurological correlations drawn from our proprietary AI and data sets. Pison’s government, Department of Defense and Fortune 100 customers have a deep pipeline of pending projects fueling our growth. Pison’s long term vision is to own the platform which translates human intention to machine-readable code.
***Due to the nature of our work with the United States government, candidates must be US citizens.***
This position is located in our Boston, MA office. This position would be expected to be onsite 2-3 times per week.
- Define and operationalize end-to-end user experience for the Pison integrations for drones and situational awareness.
- Compare alternative and status quo user workflows to help customers and users understand impact to the mission.
- Work with Product Management and Business Development (BD) groups to collect user/customer feedback on product features and quality, distill it, and share with Product Management and Engineering.
- Iterate on prototype features directly with users and quantitatively assess impact on user experience.
- Drive technical requirements and track project execution with third-party developers (with technical support provided by Pison Applications Engineer).
- Own the roadmaps and sequencing for DoD product features.
- Inform and influence business development plans.
- Assess market landscape and available alternative technologies to focus company messaging on product differentiation.
- Support from a marketing perspective with marketing assets (e.g. sell sheets) and product demonstrations.
- Accompany BD team in trade shows and events.
- A strong ability to understand user needs.
- Firm understanding of the requirements generation process across different user groups.
- Ability to Create strategic schedules for major projects.
- Collaborate with their team and cross-functional teams to make decisions.
- Understanding of how to plan and execute promotional events and activities successfully.
- 2+ years experience in product strategy and project management for an advanced technology company.
- Prior military experience in a close-combat role, or direct interaction with (and knowledge of) military members in such roles.
- Worked with cross-functional teams such as product management, design, research, and sales functions.
- Experience influencing product development, such as translating government capability requirements into product technical requirements and roadmaps.
- Launched and driven adoption of new products and services, owning and achieving Key Performance Indicators.
- Great communicator with a strong ability to articulate challenging topics in a coherent way to end users and engineering teams alike.
- Comfortable developing marketing strategies and campaigns using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Technical degree
** This Employer Participates in E-Verify **
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.