Pison is creating the next generation of neural interfaces that focus on gesture recognition and neurophysiological insights. Pison leverages our patented electroneurography (ENG) platform to translate data generated from our body’s natural physiological electricity stemming at the brain into machine interpretable events in software. This allows for never before seen intuitive control of any experience in the IoT universe and discovery of neurological correlations drawn from our proprietary AI and data sets. Pison’s government, Department of Defense and Fortune 100 customers have a deep pipeline of pending projects fueling our growth. Pison’s long term vision is to own the platform which translates human intention to machine-readable code.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team and bring their knowledge and expertise to the team. You will work side by side with the Algorithm and Research teams to develop robust, production-level Machine Learning codes and libraries for R&D efforts. We are looking for a seasoned engineer who can build and contribute to our growth and success.
***Due to the nature of our work with the United States government, candidates must be US citizens or permanent resident.***
This position is located in our Boston, MA office. For the safety of our employees, we are currently working remotely and will return to the office in a hybrid fashion in September.
- Develop production-level ML libraries and algorithms for gesture classifications for our current device and future products.
- Help architect, design, and build ML software tools used by the ALGO team.
- Mentor junior-level scientists and engineers, focusing on software engineering skills and practices.
- Review the code developed by other members on the team - providing feedback and insight to peers.
- Contribute to the ALGO team’s model research effort.
- BS degree in CS or related fields with 5+ years industrial experience.
- Fluent in Python.
- Good knowledge and experience with Asyncio, Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, Tornado or other Python web frameworks.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Cython, numeric code optimization, complexity analysis, and multi-processing in Python
- Experience with Git, Google Compute Cloud, and Docker.
- Self-starter and comfortable working autonomously.
- Excited to mentor and help junior engineers grow.
- Experience with cloud computing and common cloud computing platforms such as GCP, Azure, etc
- Experience with GUI development in Python.
- PyQt is preferred, but experience with other frameworks will be good.
** This Employer Participates in E-Verify **
We understand that candidates can feel discouraged if they do not tick every box. We encourage you to apply. Pison is building a diverse team with people from all backgrounds who can help us build an inclusive organization.