Our Product Design team steers the future of Pipedrive, and as one of Estonia’s largest in-house team of digital product design experts, this quirky bunch of designers and researchers is truly one of a kind. Our PD department has a great mix of backgrounds and hobbies that span from sociology, web development and graphic design to haute couture modeling, open sea sailing, and building latrines.
We use modern design methods like Design Sprints and Jobs To Be Done while also designing bots and playing around with machine learning techniques. Our three main specialties are user experience design, user interface design, and research; all of which are unified under the Product Design umbrella.
As a Product Designer, you will research, model, design and test the core Pipedrive product experience across all channels and platforms. You will gain a thorough understanding of our users’ needs using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, as well as design solutions of various scales to help salespeople around the planet improve the quality and efficiency of their work.
What you’ll do:
- Take deep dives into the habits of our users to learn about their struggles, needs, and motivations
- Work with product managers to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
- Work with engineers to deal with technical constraints for projects
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes, and specifications as needed
- Ensure design consistency across all platforms and products, and collaborate with fellow designers to constantly refine Pipedrive design language
- Communicate the thought process and deliverables to both stakeholders and implementers in a way that is clear and convincing
Who we’re looking for:
- Not strictly required but a plus: relevant university degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, graphic design, industrial design, or software engineering.
- Have relevant work experience in Product Design
- Passion for user-centric design
- Deep attention to detail, analytical reasoning, and systems thinking
- Great communication and presentation skills
- A team-oriented personality
- Design skills with your weapons of choice, be it pen and paper, Balsamiq, Sketch, or Framer
- Experience in designing across various platforms (web, desktop and mobile)
- Experience in some of the following (the more the merrier): interaction design, user research, usability testing, visual design, information design, front-end coding, interactive prototyping, animation design, designing for multi-touch, accessibility
- Also a plus: sales experience at any level. We make a tool for salespeople, so it helps if you've ever been exposed to the world of sales
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 50,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of Estonia’s next big success story
- A position in our Tartu office