Established in 2010, the company now employs over 400 staff members in offices in Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London serves over 70,000 paying customers around the world.
The company was named the Best Employer in Estonia in 2018 and Best Enterprise, SaaS B2B Startup by The Europas in 2015.
With over 30 nationalities represented amongst the staff, Pipedrive prides itself in employing the brightest talent from across the globe, covering a range of career types and job fields including Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales and Support. We believe that it takes great people to deliver a great product.
We’re seeking a Front-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management solution around.
Technologies we use
- Node.js, PHP - on Back End
- React.js, Backbone.js - on Front End
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and capable software engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using technology to do so. As a software engineer, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions. You can switch projects easily as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Develop next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side
- Design and build scalable framework for web applications
The following experience is relevant to us
- Proven software development track record
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone, and get things done quickly
- Fluent English is a must
Would be a plus
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering
- Understanding of security threats
What we have to offer
- A world-class working environment
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- A chance to be a part of the success story
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.