Established in 2010, the company now employs over 400 staff members in offices in Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London serves over 70,000 paying customers around the world.
The company was named the Best Employer in Estonia in 2018 and Best Enterprise, SaaS B2B Startup by The Europas in 2015.
With over 30 nationalities represented amongst the staff, Pipedrive prides itself in employing the brightest talent from across the globe, covering a range of career types and job fields including Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales and Support. We believe that it takes great people to deliver a great product.
We’re seeking a Back-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around.
The technologies we use
- Node.js, PHP - on Back End
- React.js, Backbone.js - on Front End
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
We’re looking for smart, passionate, and capable software engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology. In this role you will be a central point of integration for Pipedrive different system components and will be working with experienced engineers, devops and product managers in a challenging, stimulating startup environment.
You are expected to work independently and deliver high quality code in a timely manner across a variety of product engagements. You are also responsible for code reviews and standards and best practices enforcement. You pride yourself in being an early adopter of powerful and fun tech; and don’t fall into the trap of supporting legacy software. You look for ways to improve your stack and constantly pay off technical debt.
The following experience is relevant to us
- Proven software development track record
- Experience with PHP or Node.js. If you have solid experience with other technologies but are willing to use PHP or Node.js, then we're ready to talk
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone, and get things done quickly
- Fluent English is a must
Would be a plus
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering
- Interest and contributions to the open source community
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
What we have to offer
- A world-class working environment
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- A chance to be a part of the success story
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at email@example.com. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.