Established in 2010, the company now employs over 300 staff members in offices in Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London serves over 70,000 paying customers around the world.
The company was named the Best Employer in Estonia in 2016 and Best Enterprise, SaaS B2B Startup by The Europas in 2015.
The Lisbon office has already 1 year and we hired 53 awesome people for Engineering, Support, Sales, Product and Human Resources Departments. We believe that it takes great people to deliver a great product so we need to be about 100 until the end of the year.
We’re seeking a Front-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management solution around.
Technologies we use
- Node.js, PHP - on Back End
- React.js, Backbone.js - on Front End
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
In Pipedrive we’re organized around small and versatile product development teams. Each one of our teams has one team lead, one product manager, one designer, and 6 to 8 talented developers. Each team is highly independent from one another and all of them are a different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things. Here’s a front-end example: some of our teams love to use React, some swear by Vue, and others are long, long fans of Backbone.
By joining Pipedrive you’ll also be joining one of our versatile teams, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other teams, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles more than 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than 30M+ in investments, counts with more than 300 people in its ranks, and awesome offices in London, Lisbon, Tallinn and New York? Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Write performant client-side code for the interfaces our customers love to use
- Design and build scalable UI components and libs for our client-side apps
- Have an helpful and positive attitude towards your teammates
- Eager to learn and share what you know
The following experience is relevant to us
- You’re an HTML expert, and you love crafting highly semantic element trees
- You’re quite good, if not an expert, at CSS
- You’ve worked previously with either Backbone, React or Vue
- You’ve previously used either SASS or PostCSS
- You are of aware of the security flaws on front-end, and their mitigation strategies
- You’re fluent in English
Would be a bonus if you could show us:
- Personal projects that show your front-end skills and engineering aptitude
What we have to offer
- Work on a product whose clients love to use
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- Monthly flexible benefits package, e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.
- Yearly training & conferences allowance
- A competitive base pay
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.