Established in 2010, the company now employs over 300 staff members in offices in Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London serves over 70,000 paying customers around the world.
The company was named the Best Employer in Estonia in 2016 and Best Enterprise, SaaS B2B Startup by The Europas in 2015.
The Lisbon office has already 1 year and we hired 53 awesome people for Engineering, Support, Sales, Product and Human Resources Departments. We believe that it takes great people to deliver a great product so we need to be about 100 until the end of the year.
We’re seeking a Front-End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management solution around.
Technologies we use
- Node.js, PHP - on Back End
- React.js, Backbone.js - on Front End
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack
In Pipedrive we’re organized around small and versatile product development teams. Each one of our teams has one team lead, one product manager, one designer, and 6 to 8 talented developers. Each team is highly independent from one another and all of them are a different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things. Here’s a front-end example: some of our teams love to use React, some swear by Vue, and others are long, long fans of Backbone.
By joining Pipedrive you’ll also be joining one of our versatile teams, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other teams, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles more than 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than 30M+ in investments, counts with more than 300 people in its ranks, and awesome offices in London, Lisbon, Tallinn and New York? Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Write performant client-side code for the interfaces our customers love to use
- Design and build scalable UI components and libs for our client-side apps
- Have an helpful and positive attitude towards your teammates
- Eager to learn and share what you know
The following experience is relevant to us
- You’re an HTML expert, and you love crafting highly semantic element trees
- You’re quite good, if not an expert, at CSS
- You’ve worked previously with either Backbone, React or Vue
- You’ve previously used either SASS or PostCSS
- You are of aware of the security flaws on front-end, and their mitigation strategies
- You’re fluent in English
Would be a bonus if you could show us:
- Personal projects that show your front-end skills and engineering aptitude
What we have to offer
- Work on a product whose clients love to use
- A world-class working environment full of the usual nice perks, and some more
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- Monthly flexible benefits package, e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.
- Yearly training & conferences allowance
- A competitive base pay
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting email@example.com.
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.