Pipedrive is a Sales CRM platform for ambitious, fast-scaling businesses. It's the easiest way to visualize your sales process and follow-up with the right activities, so your efforts become more effective and your closing rate increases.
Founded by seasoned sales professionals, Pipedrive launched in 2010. It is one of the of the fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide, having raised $30m in funding from investors such as Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners and Paua Ventures.
Today, over 70,000 customers across 140 countries use Pipedrives’ award-winning software to manage their sales process.
We have offices in Tallinn, Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London.
But we're not just invested in building a great platform; we're also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a team effort, and therefore strive to provide opportunity for our 300+ employees to make an impact, inspire others and accelerate their career.
We are looking for our Director of Global Sales and US Office Leader, based in New York. This position reports to our Chief Revenue Officer.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can set a vision and drive performance against quarterly and yearly goals by rallying everyone in the organization, from C-level to individual contributors around their strategy
- Possess a strong understanding of sales within a software and services or SAAS organisation, preferably to SMEs customers
- Has a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and closing sales as a Manager
- Can hire, develop and lead an international and diverse team of over 50 employees to optimal performance & results
- Can lead by example and inspire people to thrive, beyond Sales
What is expected from you in your first 12 months:
- Take ownership of an existing team of Inside Sales and Customer Success Reps and Managers
- Develop a strategic plan (1- 5 years ahead) to ensure efficient scaling and diversification (e.g. outbound) of the Sales Team while maintaining the highest level of performance.
- Attract, hire & retain top talent through positive mentoring, performance management, training and coaching
- Accurately forecast and capture sales activity, client objectives, opportunities and revenue achievement
- Drive an office environment that aligns to our culture of high performance and high reward.
If you know that you can accomplish the above goals, then we are interested in what you can bring to our organization.
A previous exposure to intercultural and regional organizations would be a plus.
In return, we can guarantee,
- The freedom to execute your ideas and a motivated passionate team around you.
- A competitive pay + stock options package.
- A great culture that stresses teamwork, high standards for execution, and not taking oneself too seriously.
- Central office location and awesome work environment (the role will be based in New York City and assumes reasonable amount of travel to our other offices, and elsewhere)
What to know before applying:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by a Pipedrive entity* (“Pipedrive”), which is located the address indicated below. Pipedrive’s data protection officer is Martin Ojala, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Pipedrive’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Pipedrive, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Pipedrive to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on behalf of Pipedrive. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the Privacy Shield framework or the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission. You can get more information on the appropriate safeguards by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipedrive will keep your application data for up to 1 year in order to consider you for other positions that may become available and be suitable for you. Pipedrive will then delete most of the data, keeping only your name, link to public professional profile, positions applied, interviewers, our decision along with its reasoning for up to 3 years for historical record and to optimize hiring processes. You can object to such processing by contacting Pipedrive at email@example.com. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority
*Controller and relevant contact details:
- For applicants to positions based in Estonia: Pipedrive OÜ, located at Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn 10617, Estonia.
- For applicants to positions based in the United Kingdom: Pipedrive UK Ltd., located at Hogarth House, 136 High Holborn, London, England, WC1V 6PX.
- For applicants to positions based in Portugal: Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, 1, Piso 4, fracção E 1050-094 Lisboa.
- For applicants to positions based in the United States: Pipedrive Inc., 460 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10016.