Pipedrive is a Sales CRM platform for ambitious, fast-scaling businesses. It's the easiest way to visualize your sales process and follow-up with the right activities, so your efforts become more effective and your closing rate increases.
Founded by seasoned sales professionals, Pipedrive launched in 2010. It is one of the of the fastest growing SaaS companies worldwide, having raised $30m in funding from investors such as Atomico, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners and Paua Ventures.
Today, over 70,000 customers across 140 countries use Pipedrives’ award-winning software to manage their sales process.
We have offices in Tallinn, Estonia, New York, Lisbon and London.
But we're not just invested in building a great platform; we're also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a team effort, and therefore strive to provide opportunity for our 300+ employees to make an impact, inspire others and accelerate their career.
We are looking for our Director of Global Sales and US Office Leader, based in New York. This position reports to our Chief Revenue Officer.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can set a vision and drive performance against quarterly and yearly goals by rallying everyone in the organization, from C-level to individual contributors around their strategy
- Possess a strong understanding of sales within a software and services or SAAS organisation, preferably to SMEs customers
- Has a proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and closing sales as a Manager
- Can hire, develop and lead an international and diverse team of over 50 employees to optimal performance & results
- Can lead by example and inspire people to thrive, beyond Sales
What is expected from you in your first 12 months:
- Take ownership of an existing team of Inside Sales and Customer Success Reps and Managers
- Develop a strategic plan (1- 5 years ahead) to ensure efficient scaling and diversification (e.g. outbound) of the Sales Team while maintaining the highest level of performance.
- Attract, hire & retain top talent through positive mentoring, performance management, training and coaching
- Accurately forecast and capture sales activity, client objectives, opportunities and revenue achievement
- Drive an office environment that aligns to our culture of high performance and high reward.
If you know that you can accomplish the above goals, then we are interested in what you can bring to our organization.
A previous exposure to intercultural and regional organizations would be a plus.
In return, we can guarantee,
- The freedom to execute your ideas and a motivated passionate team around you.
- A competitive pay + stock options package.
- A great culture that stresses teamwork, high standards for execution, and not taking oneself too seriously.
- Central office location and awesome work environment (the role will be based in New York City and assumes reasonable amount of travel to our other offices, and elsewhere)